Sunday, December 11, 2005



Feeling kinda sad now. Emptiness. Knowing that I'll nv see AshLee anymore. And all the monsters. Omg. Although I've only worked for 4 days, but the show had accompanied me 3 times per day for this period. How could I not miss them? And I think that AshLee is kinda attractive. As in, his courage to perform up on stage with hundreds of shoppers. And his enthu-ness to kid around with the children there. Yeah. Didnt see him even after the last show. Sad. Kept seeing the other jie-high one. The KL lookalike. Duh. I think he's a gay. =x Last day at PP was, okay. Will miss the lil' 15 yr old girl and the auntie there. Auntie told me that she'll be wrking at Expo on the 26th onwards. Shall go and visit her someday.





Oh yeah. Worked with Jasz for the WHOLE of today. Felt kinda accomplished. We made quite a number of deals. Initially Jas was kinda stoning all the way. After that, dont know what happened, she got all hyped up. Chatted rubbishly with the customers. Hah. That doesnt mean that it's not good you see. The more you talk to the customers, the more easy for you to convince them. Skills huh.





Lalalaaa. Enjoyed. We took pictures of the monsters. And AshLee. =x OMG. He's damn fair and silky. Lol. Sounds wrong, but ya. He is la. Bleh. Something real hilarious happened that made Jasz and I laughed like mad. "Pikachu! What's wrong with your ears??" Internal jokes ya. Darn funny la.






Sales today didnt hit $2000. It's around $1700. Darnit. $300 more! Anw, enjoyed myself.



:))))




I'm begining to love life, once again. Shopping day tmr!












beautiful day, in bliss :) 11:27 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT